Back in July when I first moved to 3-Cubed, I re-acquainted myself with the Geocaching Podcast. I used to listen to this back in the day when XpunkX began it. At some point in the intervening years, probably on Geocache Talk, I saw Scott Berks and his now wife Shorty Knits. So, I was familiar with the names. And somehow, I came across Shorty Knits’ web site.
One of the things that caught my attention was her craft for geocaching map candles. I bookmarked it and then didn’t think much of it.
Advance forward several months. I am settled. It is cold. I am in a creative mindset right now. I developed a plan.
I wrote for state maps from Wisconsin, Illinois, Kentucky, and Florida, all states that my sister and I have cached in together this year. I also ate this Oui yogurt. It was fine, but overpriced because of the nice jar it comes in. 😉
Tonight I sat down and made these. They came out all right. I got better as the project went on.
I plan to give these to Patty when she flies east next month.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Bullet Journals - 2021
- Anti-Capitalistic Or Nonsensical? - 2020
- Rocks and Books - 2020
- Jan's Angels in the Outfield - 2020
- Partners in Crime - 2019
- Christmas Eve - 2012
- Big Jim Quinn - 2012
- Christmas Eve Party - 2011
- The Big Buck Adventure - 2011
- The Lorax - 2011
- Raggedy Ann: A Thank You, Please, and I Love You Book - 2011
- Stranger in the Woods: A Photographic Fantasy - 2011
- Fire on the Mountain - 2011
- Christmas Party! - 2010
- The Best Party Eva - 2009
- The Children Are Ready - 2009
- Preparing for Santa - 2008
- A Party for the Elves - 2007
- Yes, Virginia, There Is a Santa Claus - 2006
- Christmas Eve - 2005
- Another Brick in the Wall - 2004
- Black and White Micro 2008 - 2004
- 'Twas the Night Before Christmas - 2000