What a lovely day! Finished up with the main part of work for the day and decided to take a drive. Am familiar with the cemetery, which is good since my phone was acting a bit wonky on the ride out.
Arrived and saw Starman was already on the hunt. We poked around for a few minutes. Reception here was just as wonky as my phone had been. Went and retrieved the GPSr. Soon after Rocket__Man arrived. Had it hand a moment later.
Always nice to meet geocaching brethren on the hunt. Enjoyed being out. It seems as though one of the residents either escaped or never was assigned a home. 😉
All is in fine shape here.
Thank you for providing something to get me out and about in the snow on this otherwise drab Monday; I appreciate it.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Rotation - 2022
- Clutter Catchers - 2022
- What’s the most hurtful criticism you’ve ever received? - 2022
- Duke Ellington: The Piano Prince and His Orchestra - 2012
- 100th Day of School - 2012
- See The Sea!: A Book About Colors - 2012
- Burning a New Sin Tax - 2010
- Mandatory Recycling - 2007
- More Official Strife - 2006
- Buckshutem Stream - 2004
- Palmyra Nature Park (2 of 3)- Trek for the cache - 2003
- Palmyra Nature Park (3 of 3) - A tall lookout - 2003