As I drove to this, I had a feeling I knew where I was going. Some time ago, I found a geocache in a cemetery in Berlin. I recall this was after we had gone to the farmers market. Alas, this was not the same cemetery. This was the last one of the day for me, however.
Found this without incident. All is in great shape since it was just rehabilitated. I thought I was off for a brisket dinner only to find out that it was too late. I drove home depressed that my belly wasn’t full of barbecue.
Thank you for placing this for me to find; I appreciate it.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Too Much - 2022
- S. Perce Cemetery Mystery - 2021
- Lakeland Cemetery - 2021
- They All Had Dreams - 2021
- A Walk at the Wenonah Cemetery Association - 2021
- FUMC Cemetery Cache - 2021
- St John's Cemetery-BYC#111 - 2021
- What Kind of Cemetery? - 2021
- Test of Fire - 2012
- Little Wayfarer Pitstop - 2011
- Southbend - 2011
- Convergence - 2011
- A Peaceful Easy Feeling - 2011
- Show Me The Way - 2011
- Dead End? - 2011
- Patchwork - 2010
- Poor Reporting - 2009
- Rain On Me - 2008
- On Doctor's Orders - 2008
- Sunday Morning Paddle @ Thompson's Beach - 2007
- Mob Mentality - 2006
- GeoCarnival 8 Is Late - 2006
- Wiki - 2005
- Right of Way - 2003