Finding the cemetery was more difficult than finding the geocache. Elizabeth, my Google Assistant, had some strange thoughts as to how I should approach this one. After abandoning her, I drove around and entered through the ball fields. Then I was quite hesitant as to how to proceed from there. Once I made the decision, all fell into place just fine.
Found the geocache without incident. All is in fine shape here.
Thank you for placing this for me to find; I appreciate it.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Too Much - 2022
- Berlin Cemetery - 2021
- S. Perce Cemetery Mystery - 2021
- They All Had Dreams - 2021
- A Walk at the Wenonah Cemetery Association - 2021
- FUMC Cemetery Cache - 2021
- St John's Cemetery-BYC#111 - 2021
- What Kind of Cemetery? - 2021
- Test of Fire - 2012
- Little Wayfarer Pitstop - 2011
- Southbend - 2011
- Convergence - 2011
- A Peaceful Easy Feeling - 2011
- Show Me The Way - 2011
- Dead End? - 2011
- Patchwork - 2010
- Poor Reporting - 2009
- Rain On Me - 2008
- On Doctor's Orders - 2008
- Sunday Morning Paddle @ Thompson's Beach - 2007
- Mob Mentality - 2006
- GeoCarnival 8 Is Late - 2006
- Wiki - 2005
- Right of Way - 2003