As soon as I pulled in, I knew I had been here before. I recall once here seeing the construction crews off in the distance. Wow! This area sure has been built up. Also thought I may have made a mistake as I turned as I thought I had found a geocache on this side fo the cemetery previously. Perhaps, but apparently not this one.
Found this without incident. All is in fine shape.
Thank you for placing this for me find this afternoon; I appreciate it.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Too Much - 2022
- Berlin Cemetery - 2021
- S. Perce Cemetery Mystery - 2021
- Lakeland Cemetery - 2021
- A Walk at the Wenonah Cemetery Association - 2021
- FUMC Cemetery Cache - 2021
- St John's Cemetery-BYC#111 - 2021
- What Kind of Cemetery? - 2021
- Test of Fire - 2012
- Little Wayfarer Pitstop - 2011
- Southbend - 2011
- Convergence - 2011
- A Peaceful Easy Feeling - 2011
- Show Me The Way - 2011
- Dead End? - 2011
- Patchwork - 2010
- Poor Reporting - 2009
- Rain On Me - 2008
- On Doctor's Orders - 2008
- Sunday Morning Paddle @ Thompson's Beach - 2007
- Mob Mentality - 2006
- GeoCarnival 8 Is Late - 2006
- Wiki - 2005
- Right of Way - 2003