It’s Friday afternoon, it’s beautiful out, I might as well be geocaching. Sounded appealing to me. This was the first stop in my adventure.
Got started just right. Like Rocket__Man, the calculated coordinates didn’t quite jive for me. It’s a small enough cemetery, I was able to just manage without the calculations. Doing so presented two families who I know. I probably would not have taken note otherwise. The calculation for the final was perfect for me.
All is in fine shape with this one.
Thank you for highlighting this for me; I appreciate it.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Too Much - 2022
- Berlin Cemetery - 2021
- S. Perce Cemetery Mystery - 2021
- Lakeland Cemetery - 2021
- They All Had Dreams - 2021
- A Walk at the Wenonah Cemetery Association - 2021
- FUMC Cemetery Cache - 2021
- St John's Cemetery-BYC#111 - 2021
- Test of Fire - 2012
- Little Wayfarer Pitstop - 2011
- Southbend - 2011
- Convergence - 2011
- A Peaceful Easy Feeling - 2011
- Show Me The Way - 2011
- Dead End? - 2011
- Patchwork - 2010
- Poor Reporting - 2009
- Rain On Me - 2008
- On Doctor's Orders - 2008
- Sunday Morning Paddle @ Thompson's Beach - 2007
- Mob Mentality - 2006
- GeoCarnival 8 Is Late - 2006
- Wiki - 2005
- Right of Way - 2003