Pulled in here about 1:00. Got out an dimmediately spotted the geocache. But, as I looked at it, I wasn’t at the coordinates. I followed the arrow, and just like Pine Baron reported, there’s a new cache (looks like it was dropped last summer) where the coordinates takes one. I logged in and left a pathtag I earned for completing an Adventure Lab in Oklahoma CIty. Interestingly, I knew nothing of the pathtag until I met up with that CO in Kansas. She gave it to me there. Go figure.
Anyhow, I went back out to the trashed geocache and took it with me. Even the logbook is one solid mess. I have discarded all that remained. I had my lunch here and listened to an early version of My Brother Esau while I did. It seemed approriate somehow.
In the end, the geocache is in fine condition at the location the coordinates put me.
Thank you for placing this for me to find; I appreciate it.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Aviation - 2022
- Frankenstein Challenge - 2021
- The Boneyard Challenge - 2021
- Murphy is hiding - 2021
- In Memory Of - 2021
- Left for Dead - 2021
- Go Green at GCVMC - 2021
- Old Pittsgrove - 2021
- 832 bells ? - 2021
- Get your kicks on route 666 🔥 - 2021
- Where the sidewalk ends ☠️ - 2021
- Marlins vs. Phillies - 2016
- What If You Lead and No One Follows? - 2012
- Arrogance - 2012
- Salt Marshes and Tidal Flats - 2011
- A stroll along the Maurice River - 2011
- Cumberland County to Raise Property Taxes - 2010
- Adoption - 2009
- New Jersey Can't Afford It - 2008
- When Democrats Attack Democrats - 2008
- More FTF Problems - 2007
- BACARDI - 2007
- SCC Inefficiency - 2006
- Did You Really Post a Photograph of Your Face with Each Log? - 2005
- Izzy's Casco Bay Cache - 2004
- director - 2004
- The Fort Williams Cache - 2004
- River in the Wood - 2004