Another cemetery I have been previously. Another geocache I didn’t seek while at the cemetery. Why? I haven’t a clue.
Anyhow, I pulled in and snaked around to where I needed to be. Despite me thinking it would be in one location, once I got out of the vehicle, I realized it would be in another. Made short work of this.
For the record, this is the 206th cemetery find logged on this account. Soon, I will head to the Boneyard Challenge cache. 🙂
Thank you kindly for placing this for me to find today; I appreciate it.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Aviation - 2022
- Frankenstein Challenge - 2021
- The Boneyard Challenge - 2021
- Murphy is hiding - 2021
- Left for Dead - 2021
- Hope You Do Well - 2021
- Go Green at GCVMC - 2021
- Old Pittsgrove - 2021
- 832 bells ? - 2021
- Get your kicks on route 666 🔥 - 2021
- Where the sidewalk ends ☠️ - 2021
- Marlins vs. Phillies - 2016
- What If You Lead and No One Follows? - 2012
- Arrogance - 2012
- Salt Marshes and Tidal Flats - 2011
- A stroll along the Maurice River - 2011
- Cumberland County to Raise Property Taxes - 2010
- Adoption - 2009
- New Jersey Can't Afford It - 2008
- When Democrats Attack Democrats - 2008
- More FTF Problems - 2007
- BACARDI - 2007
- SCC Inefficiency - 2006
- Did You Really Post a Photograph of Your Face with Each Log? - 2005
- Izzy's Casco Bay Cache - 2004
- director - 2004
- The Fort Williams Cache - 2004
- River in the Wood - 2004