Ha! I know this cemetery as my children and I like to go to the escape room next door. As is typical of this area, it was a slow crawl to get to the turn. And once I did, I made the mistake of pulling into the cemetery. There is a road, but it does not exit. One must exit the way he came. There is no great turnaround and when one drives back to exit at 42, he has to back up the whole way. Just saying . . .
Found the geocache without a problem once I got there. All is in fine shape.
Thank you for placing this for me to find; I appreciate it.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Aviation - 2022
- Frankenstein Challenge - 2021
- The Boneyard Challenge - 2021
- Murphy is hiding - 2021
- In Memory Of - 2021
- Hope You Do Well - 2021
- Go Green at GCVMC - 2021
- Old Pittsgrove - 2021
- 832 bells ? - 2021
- Get your kicks on route 666 🔥 - 2021
- Where the sidewalk ends ☠️ - 2021
- Marlins vs. Phillies - 2016
- What If You Lead and No One Follows? - 2012
- Arrogance - 2012
- Salt Marshes and Tidal Flats - 2011
- A stroll along the Maurice River - 2011
- Cumberland County to Raise Property Taxes - 2010
- Adoption - 2009
- New Jersey Can't Afford It - 2008
- When Democrats Attack Democrats - 2008
- More FTF Problems - 2007
- BACARDI - 2007
- SCC Inefficiency - 2006
- Did You Really Post a Photograph of Your Face with Each Log? - 2005
- Izzy's Casco Bay Cache - 2004
- director - 2004
- The Fort Williams Cache - 2004
- River in the Wood - 2004