Continuing along my cemtery trail today, as I passed this I recall fondly th AL that brought me here not long ago. I turned the corner as Elzabeth, my Google Assistant, told me to do and realized this is exactly where I was headed to. I was perplexed: had I not found a geocache when I was here for the AL? Ah, I see, a new one! Glad to be back.
I circled back to the “official” parking area and walked over. Indeed, I went batty looking for this one. All is in fine shape here.
Thank you for placing this for me to find; I appreciate it.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Aviation - 2022
- Frankenstein Challenge - 2021
- The Boneyard Challenge - 2021
- Murphy is hiding - 2021
- In Memory Of - 2021
- Left for Dead - 2021
- Hope You Do Well - 2021
- Go Green at GCVMC - 2021
- 832 bells ? - 2021
- Get your kicks on route 666 🔥 - 2021
- Where the sidewalk ends ☠️ - 2021
- Marlins vs. Phillies - 2016
- What If You Lead and No One Follows? - 2012
- Arrogance - 2012
- Salt Marshes and Tidal Flats - 2011
- A stroll along the Maurice River - 2011
- Cumberland County to Raise Property Taxes - 2010
- Adoption - 2009
- New Jersey Can't Afford It - 2008
- When Democrats Attack Democrats - 2008
- More FTF Problems - 2007
- BACARDI - 2007
- SCC Inefficiency - 2006
- Did You Really Post a Photograph of Your Face with Each Log? - 2005
- Izzy's Casco Bay Cache - 2004
- director - 2004
- The Fort Williams Cache - 2004
- River in the Wood - 2004