There is a place where the sidewalk endsShel Silverstein, Where the Sidewalk Ends
And before the street begins,
And there the grass grows soft and white,
And there the sun burns crimson bright,
And there the moon-bird rests from his flight
To cool in the peppermint wind.
First of the day for me. I awoke with a plan. Of course, fathering delayed the commencement of the day, but I initially got rolling. While I was not familiar with this cemetery (at least I don’t think so), I recognized many family names here. Colleagues of mine will be buried here, I suspect.
Found the geocache readily. I do not recall looking at my GPSr or phone. Seemed like the spot and it was!
All is in fine shape here.
Thank you for placing this for me to find; I appreciate it.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Aviation - 2022
- Frankenstein Challenge - 2021
- The Boneyard Challenge - 2021
- Murphy is hiding - 2021
- In Memory Of - 2021
- Left for Dead - 2021
- Hope You Do Well - 2021
- Go Green at GCVMC - 2021
- Old Pittsgrove - 2021
- 832 bells ? - 2021
- Get your kicks on route 666 🔥 - 2021
- Marlins vs. Phillies - 2016
- What If You Lead and No One Follows? - 2012
- Arrogance - 2012
- Salt Marshes and Tidal Flats - 2011
- A stroll along the Maurice River - 2011
- Cumberland County to Raise Property Taxes - 2010
- Adoption - 2009
- New Jersey Can't Afford It - 2008
- When Democrats Attack Democrats - 2008
- More FTF Problems - 2007
- BACARDI - 2007
- SCC Inefficiency - 2006
- Did You Really Post a Photograph of Your Face with Each Log? - 2005
- Izzy's Casco Bay Cache - 2004
- director - 2004
- The Fort Williams Cache - 2004
- River in the Wood - 2004