Getting a little confused at the end of this one . . .
Walker confronts Cooper. He says he quit; she says he was fired. Whatever. They seem to get along just fine. She did bring in Lemur, Walker’s former partner to clear things up in WV.
The power plant is leaking fuel from an obsolete proprietary tank.
Walker returns to WV. He fights someone. Not certain who this dude is, but Walker calls him master at the end.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Beyond My Comprehension - 2022
- U.S.Agent (2020-) #5 (of 5) - 2021
- U.S.Agent (2020-) #4 (of 5) - 2021
- U.S.Agent (2020-) #2 (of 5) - 2021
- Obsolete Giant - 2018
- Colonial Cache - 2018
- Family Smithville Trip - 2012
- Fat Jack's BBQ - 2012
- Remember When... - 2011
- I Know a Little . . . - 2011
- New Jersey's Clueless Senators - 2010
- Blind Justice - 2009
- FriendFeed Discussion - 2008
- ACLU Sues Schools to Make Certain Children Attend - 2008
- Memorial Day - 2008
- Cincinnati Pale Ale - 2007
- Flat Funded Budgets - 2006
- Haiku - 1996
- SAS Graduation - 1983