Episode 5 took us a bit. We had a suspect to eliminate pretty well in hand, but there was a lot of evidence. We began seeing how some stuff tied in with earlier stuff, so we spent a long time ensuring we had everything lined up.
Episode 6 too had some stumbles. It took us over three hours to complete. Again, we were able to eliminate suspects, but I thought the assuredness of one of them was not as solid as it could be. We pored over lots.
We had to reach back to previous evidence. Of course, with three people on the case, we had different ways of dealing with that. Eventually, we all agreed on who did it, why that person did it, and where the jewels were hidden.
And Hunt a Killer let us down. Our submission was rejected time after time. It was so bad, someone said, “Makes me not want to buy another game.” It was disappointing.
I got involved at that point. I wrote the company. No feedback on the weekend. I submitted. We were down to three suspects. All were rejected. Over and over I tried different things. Eventually, an alternate spelling and not submitting the location proved successful.
That helped bring back our smiles. I also began reading discussion boards online. This stumble is prevalent.
For dinner, we went to a dinner theatre, one I had been to 21 years ago. The buffet was actually better than I expected. I had plenty of beef and pork. I shied away from the fish and fried chicken.
We saw My Mother’s Italian, My Father’s Jewish, and I’m Home for the Holidays. This is a one-man show. Funny. He played the typical funny lines of Jews and Italians. He was not offensive. I thought the first set was uproarious. The second set wasn’t quite as electric for me.
The room was solidly white. The number of people who were younger than I could be counted on one hand . . . with a finger or two missing.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- How can I tactfully let loved ones know I don’t want any Easter gifts for my family? - 2021
- H&R Trail - Not so Dark Hammock - 2020
- H&R Trail - Vineyards - 2020
- H&R Trail - Sugarcane in the sand - 2020
- P&R Trail - HL Bishop Park - 2020
- P&R Trail - Windy Point Park - 2020
- H&R Trail - Caladium Capital of the World - 2020
- Cow Hunters of Lake Placid? - 2020
- Lake Placid Mural Tour Adventure Lab - 2020
- A&C Trail - Lake Placid Postcard Mural - 2020
- P&R Trail - Veterans Memorial - 2020
- H&R Trail - Cattle Ranch at the Square - 2020
- H&R Trail - Buck Island - 2020
- P&R Trail - Archbold Biological Station - 2020
- H&R Trail - Florida Game - 2020
- Wrecking Ball (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #14) - 2019
- The Total Money Makeover: A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness (Classic Edition) - 2019
- Mother Knows Best - 2016
- Tonight's Speak E-Z Meeting - 2014
- Voted - 2012
- Alone - 2011
- Foundational Phrases - 2011
- Sandals Cay - 2010
- You Find a Big Spider in Your Bedroom. Your Next Move is to . . . - 2010
- OPRA - 2010
- Dot . . . Dot . . . Dot . . . - 2009
- Along the Maurice River - 2009
- Pet Peeve: Velvet - 2008
- Everyone Smile: It's Election Day - 2007
- Happiness Is . . . Election Day - 2007
- Stalkerazzi - 2007
- Bloodcache - 2007
- Poles - 2006
- Valour-IT Project: Your Help Is Needed - 2006
- On the Rocks - 2006
- Confluence - 2006
- Dead Poets Society - 2006
- The Last Debate - 2005
- Information Is Power - 2005
- 25% - 2005
- Just Call Me Slurpee - 2004
- Broder On Democrats - 2004
- His View Is Frivolous - 2004
- Near The Field - 2003
- What's a Lakeview Worth III??? Night Vision..... - 2003
- Open Sayza Me # 2 - 2003
- Flying Midgets - 2003
- Woof, woof!! - 2003
- The Teacher's Desk - 2003
- Visit this Cam-a-lot - 2003
- Party Time - 2003
- Marauder's T.B. Motel and Super Cache - 2003