Wherigo has fascinated me since it was released. I suppose Adventure Labs have supplanted them now, but I always enjoy chasing them. Needing one for a challenge I am working on, I headed here for a lovely tour around the Blueberry Capital of the World. ‘Twas familiar with most of the stops.
All worked well. I didn’t receive a confirmation code., but that may be because once I obtained the coordinates, I didn’t close out the cartrdige.
Returned to a place I’ve been to a few times before to retrieve the geocache. Really enjoyed the camoflauge on this one.
From start to finish, this was an enjoyable experience. Thank you for putting together my late morning entertainment today; I appreciate it.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Millville's New City Commission - 2022
- Visual Clutter - 2022
- Ack Ack Avalon Jr. - 2022
- Take a Walk and Enjoy The View - 2022
- Part B - Wildwood's Shoals - 2022
- Part A - Revetments in Wildwood - 2022
- Dot . . . Dot . . . Dot . . . - 2021
- Looking At Things Differently - 2021
- The Doll's House (The Sandman #2) - 2020
- Trash & Basement Declutter - 2012
- NJEA Calendar, 77 Days and a Calendar Year Later - 2012
- My Yoga Story - 2012
- TWAT: This Week @ Toastmasters - 2011
- Race to the Top - 2010
- Old Calendars - 2009
- No Bull - 2008
- Forehead Buddies - 2008
- The (Un)Riehl World - 2007
- NJ Legislators Pass Bill That Actually Makes Sense - 2007
- NJ LegislatorsPass BIll That Actually Makes Sense - 2007
- American Classic - 2006
- Boards End - 2004
- Boards Other End - 2004