Was working on the Adventure Lab when I came across this waypoint. Y’ever have the feeling everyone is in on something that you aren’t? That’s how I felt with stage one of this.
Went to the coordinates. It seems like a likely place for something to be there, but I didn’t find anything. Keep thinking this is different than what I was looking for.
Rather than become frustrated, I just moved on.
Thank you for placing this for me to seek; I appreciate it.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- KC#3 "Brickyards" - 2022
- Tell Me 'Bout the Good Old Days-Historic OP Bonus - 2022
- Corner Cupboard - 2022
- 1840 Shawnee Indian Cemetery - 2022
- The Humpteen Cache - 2022
- Shawnee Mission Park #2 - 2022
- Confluence at Kaw Point - 2022
- Puppy Play Place - 2022
- Saint Francis's Mailbox - 2022
- Oscar - A Traveler's Guard - 2022
- Palmer's First Hide - 2022
- How do you find new meaning in life when the meaning you wanted is no longer an option? - 2022
- Home Computing 2021 - 2021
- Unintended Consequences - 2012
- A Solution to Government's Woes - 2012
- Phillies vs. Nationals - 2011
- Personal Training - 2011
- 12 of 12 April 2010: Sunny Day Edition - 2010
- 12 of 12 April 2009 - 2009
- Twins - 2009
- 12 of 12 April 2008 - 2008
- The Cape May Lighthouse - 2008
- Shrimp and Black Bean Taco Salad - 2007
- Back to the Grind - 2007
- Corzine Injured in Car Crash - 2007
- Van Drew Wants to Spend More Tax Dollars - 2007
- No Taxation Without Representation - 2006
- Baseball Musings - 2006
- Done - 2006
- Phillies vs. Marlins - 2005
- Cozy Micro - 2003
- Dawg Gone It! - 2003
- Penny Pot - 2003
- Indians vs. Red Sox - 1989