39.338717 -74.992733 (disguised)
This series has been a long-time coming to get to this one.
It’s been a long time comin’David Crosby, Long Time Gone
It’s goin’ to be a long time gone.
I began this in September 2020 as part of a challenge I completed that month. Then I shelved it until recently (although I think I picked up one or two at some point). It wasn’t even planned, but there I was in the middle of the woods on a beautiful day so I gobbled up a bunch of these. That left a manageable number to complete.
As I continue to heal from my knee surgery, this has been good exercise for me. Wrapped this up a week or two ago. Buba2u and I decided to go for this final together as he had finished the series too.
We met up and took the stroll out on this beautiful morning. Made it to ground zero without incident and found the cache. All is in fine shape with this one.
Thank you for this series that was my kind of caching; I appreciate it.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Locked in Manumuskin - 2022
- Rays vs. White Sox - 2022
- How do you start rewriting your story when you feel overwhelmed and insecure about who you are and who you want to be? - 2022
- Traveling - 2022
- How do we overcome the loss and regret we feel after donating items so we don’t end up simply replacing them and repeating the cycle? - 2022
- New Kid (New Kid, #1) - 2021
- Tax Day - 2021
- Sagrada - 2020
- Ticket to Ride Playthrough - 2020
- Opening Day Ceremony - 2012
- Marlins vs. Phillies - 2011
- The Giving Tree - 2011
- Service Charges - 2010
- City Commission Health Insurance - 2010
- Not a Tea Drinker - 2009
- More Cowbell - 2008
- Feeling Proud - 2008
- New Jersey Tax Return - 2007
- Millville Walk - 2006
- Blue Ribbon Cache - 2004
- Pigs - 2004
- T-5 >Taming the Trail to Thompson's - 2004
- Saturn Rings - 2003
- Mansfield Township Community Park - 2003
- Rock The Cachebah - 2003
- Phillies vs. Braves - 2001
- Edie Brickell - 1989