Late last summer, I was binge watching Whose Line Is It Anyway. I’ve always enjoyed this show going way back to the English show. I liked Josie then. 🙂 Anyhow, the children saw some of these and seemed to like them too. Soon after, I saw that Whose Live Anyway was coming to Wilmington. I purchased tickets for the three of us. This had Ryan Stiles and Greg Proops and a couple other guys who gues on the show.
It’s basically the television show lighten up. We went up, had dinner, and then went to the beautiful theatre and laughed for a couple hours. It was nice hearing both children laugh aloud through this. I know they enjoyed it.
Sometimes my plans don’t materialize as planned. It did tonight. 🙂
It was a different type of evening for us. It worked out well. Good times!
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Manual Can Opener - 2022
- Maurice River Trail - 2 - 2021
- Maurice River Trail - 1 - 2021
- The Austere Academy (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #5) - 2013
- Street Hustle - 2012
- Today in Social Media - 2010
- On Death Tax - 2010
- Freeholder Magazzu Breaks the Law - 2009
- School Board Election - 2009
- New Jersey & Pot, Perfect Together? - 2009
- Dot . . . Dot . . . DOt . . . - 2009
- Patriots' Day - 2008
- Mr. Thompson Goes to Washington - 2007
- Movie Meme - 2007
- Yesterday's News Tomorrow - 2007
- GeoCarnival #4 - 2006
- Free Abbott? - 2006
- A Quick Update - 2005
- Rockies vs. Phillies - 2005
- Braves vs. Phillies - 2001
- Baseball Cards - 1991
- WMUH Broadcast - 1987
- Equus - 1985