This is a post in the My Things series on this blog. In it I chronicle items I own. I seek to describe why I own the item, whence it came, and what value it provides . . . and any other tidbits of interest.
So, when I first set out to purchase food containers, I purchased two sizes. I found that I didn’t use them much as I did not create leftovers. When I decided I needed containers for my lunches, it was the 1.6C size.
This 3.5C container is too large for most applications in my life. I have used it, but it isn’t used much. If I were to begin anew, I would not purchase this size container again.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Maurice River Trail - 3 - 2021
- Millville, Public Safety & The Fath Building - 2012
- Stroll through Giampietro - 2011
- No Time to Hate - 2010
- Deliberative Poll: Nuclear & Wind Energy - 2009
- I'm a Cowboy, Baby - 2007
- Corzine Pays Up - 2007
- Corzine Is Getting Nothing Accomplished - 2006
- Hot Air on Darfur & Iraq - 2006
- NJ Legislators Say Oil Companies Are Bad - 2006
- Brick By Brick - 2006
- Where Do You Live? - 2005
- What Music Do You Listen To? - 2005
- What Political Party Do You Belong To? - 2005
- What Do You Do for a Living? - 2005
- New Shutterspot - 2005
- Down By The River - 2004
- Steve and Lauren's Nontraditional Wedding - 2004
- Manasquan River Flood Plain - 2004
- Hang'en Around in the Thick of It - 2004
- Lake Fishigan Not Michigan - 2004
- OLD STAGE 7 OF THE 2003 CACHE HUNT - 2004
- There is an Island in Berkeley? - 2004
- Reptiles, Amphibians and Bugs....Oh My!!!!!!! - 2004
- Third Dimension #1 - 2004
- I Love You, Dad - 2002
- Rockies vs. Phillies - 2001
- Confusion - 1989
- A New Beginning - 1989