At 5:12 yesterday afternoon an e-mail was sent to the staff. We were informed that today we were permitted to wear jeans to work for the excellent job we had done this week for the state testing.
Only those employees who read their work e-mail an hour and twenty-two minutes after the workday had finished were afforded that opportunity. Some of us may have been attending our students’ baseball games and not read that until the following morning when we arrived at work in dress clothes.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Mission Spirits Friday - 2022
- Plastic Bags - 2022
- So Much for Dissension - 2021
- Mother's Day 2012 - 2012
- NJMP Drives Us Out of Town - 2012
- Happy Mother's Day - 2012
- Sunset Is Best - 2011
- Preparing for the Test - 2011
- BVT: Campbell's Tavern - 2011
- Hypocrite - 2009
- Miserable - 2008
- Mommy's Day - 2007
- Happy Mother's Day - 2007
- Exhausted - 2006
- Wildlife Waterin' Hole - 2006
- AT TOWNSEND - 2006
- Bambi's Place - 2006
- Caching Becomes Political - 2005
- Bicentennial Minute - 1976
- Kindergarten Cop - 1971