Fritz is here this weekend. Last weekend, Beetle commented that he had had detention. I questioned that and was informed that he had been missing school. When I investigated further, I found that hadn’t been the case although he had missed one day. I gather because I had asked, earlier this week I was told Fritz did miss a day of school this week because he was sick. Poor boy.
He arrived today. He’s coughing up his lungs. He looks horrible. He doesn’t have an appetite. He went to bed early. He’s snoring loudly. He is obviously still sick.
I asked Fritz when I realized he was still sick if he missed more than a day of school this week. Yup. “Three or four,” he said.
So yes, I was told he had missed a day. I had no idea he had missed most of the week. Sicker than anything, no issue with dropping him off here for the weekend to pass on his illness. Nice!
On top of that, in passing I was informed that the reason he was late in arriving is that Beetle was getting ready to go to Delaware for the evening.
Yeah, I am really removed from what is going on with my children. It’s almost as though I do not matter.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Choices - 2021
- Shunned - 2012
- AHOME Bites the Dust - 2012
- CompleteCare Is Completely Clueless - 2012
- The Astonishing Secret of Awesome Man - 2012
- The Crews First Cache - 2011
- Margaritaville - 2011
- First They Came . . . - 2010
- Millionaires, Taxes & Reform - 2010
- The Mundane - 2010
- When I Paint My Masterpiece - 2009
- Line of the Day - 2008
- Bayshore Heritage Byway - 2008
- Jeff Van Drew Disappoints Children - 2008
- Odious - 2007
- Van Drew Speak - 2006
- Tuesday, 20 May 2003 - 2003
- EastSide Blues - 2003
- Mosquitoland - 2003
- Cardinals vs. Phillies Again - 2001