New Jersey held its primary yesterday. Taxpayers paid millions so Democrats and Republicans can determine who the voters will get to vote for in November. This is a private event that the public is forced to fund.
The public is also forced to deal with the event.
Representative Jeff Van Drew (R) went begging for votes. Presumably, he wanted the public to vote for him to be the Republican nominee yesterday.
Jeff Van Drew endangered children.
Our schools were wide open so the public could enter and vote for him. And they did.
Yet, Van Drew calls for measures to lock down schools. Talk about fake and phony.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- The Velveteen Rabbit - 2022
- Millville City Commission Work Session, 8 June 2022 - 2022
- Mets vs. Orioles - 2021
- Time Will Not Dim... - 2021
- Primaries - 2021
- This Blog Goes Away . . . Again - 2020
- The Minimalist Way: Minimalism Strategies to Declutter Your Life and Make Room for Joy - 2020
- Love That Dog - 2018
- 1 Corinthians 12:3B-7, 12-13 - 2014
- SAS 30th Reunion - 2013
- So Much Joy Wrapped Up in Plastic - 2012
- Money Talks, Community Walks - 2011
- I Did Not Vote Today - 2010
- Dot . . . Dot . . . Dot . . . - 2009
- Stomping Ants - 2009
- Scrubby Dubby Hub Bub - 2008
- Sundials - 2008
- Defunct Lighthouses - 2008
- Traditional Terracache FTF Bonus Points LC - 2008
- Saturday Morning 80's - 2008
- Wedding Crashers - 2007
- On Becoming Roman Catholic - 2004
- Catching Up - 2003
- Moramia Abaco #2 - 1992
- Moramia Abaco #1 - 1992