Each day from today until next Thursday the students have early dismissals. It occurred to me today that if the public were to ask, “Why?” the response would be to provide the teachers time to break down the classrooms.
Five partial days to pack up the classroom plus a day (next Friday) to put away the stuff.
Yet, we are provided no time to set up the classroom in September.
Some might point to the half day that we have in the classroom that we do not have to attend meetings as time to set up the classroom. The problem with that time, however, is that it is also Open House time. That means that parents and students come into the classroom to meet the teacher, see where the desk is, etc. While I am meeting with parents and students, I am not setting up the classroom.
If it takes five partial days plus one full day to break down a classroom, it seems reasonable to think some time is needed to set up the classroom.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Virtual Reward - The Navesink Military Reservation - 2021
- I'm Not Supposed To Be Here Today! - 2021
- Henry's Spring - 2021
- Sandy Hook Light Earthcache - 2021
- The Lost Lieutenant - 2021
- NJ Surfer Cam - 2021
- Love That Dog - 2014
- What to Do Now? - 2012
- Tony Rap - 2011
- Next Time You See Me - 2011
- The Wind Down - 2010
- Union Lake Crossing Abatements - 2009
- Congratulations Mike Trout - 2009
- Howard, Keith & Bill - 2009
- Tattoos - 2008
- Degrees in Caching - 2008
- Line of the Day - 2008
- Caching Limits - 2007
- A Pool Party - 2007
- GD60-CYYW - 2006
- Happy Birthday and a Seizure - 2006
- Manumuskin River Preserve, Again - 2005
- Highlander#1 - 2002
- Just for Kids in the Kindest Town in NJ (2001) - 2002
- Valedictorian - 1977