After the last few days of being emotional with my daughter’s high school graduation, reality returned.
This girl, now a high school graduate, was to start a job this morning before going to college in August. But Beetle walks to her own drumbeat.
Her mother e-mailed me this morning: Beetle won’t go to her job. She’s had this anxiety before. Nothing’s changed.
But the consequences will . . . at least from my seat. I have no control (and never did) over others who continue to lavish her with what she wants. Why the girl’s cellphone is still operational for her to hang up on me is beyond how I would handle things. Then again, I was a poor role model for her as I was emphatically told.
G’luck conquering your mountain, Little One.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Burke Lake Park - 2021
- Jusef's Cache - 2021
- Lincoln A Photobiography - 2012
- Cerebral Codex - 2011
- Take a Hike - On the Blue & White Trail - 2011
- Batona Trial #1 - 2011
- Party Mix - 2010
- Roadside Chicken - 2009
- A Day in My Life - 2008
- Point Snobs - 2008
- "FF0000 Square" - 2008
- Millville Walking Tour - 2007
- My Yellow-Feathered Friend - 2007
- The Waitress - 2006
- Happy Birthday, Beetle - 2006
- Celebrating Beetle - 2006
- Whats up with those Crosses? - 2006
- 1840 Shawnee Indian Cemetery - 2006
- Can’t buy a cup of Joe - 2006
- Shawnee Mission - 2006
- Albano Is Clueless - 2006
- Wichita Cache Run - 2006
- LIJ 1: Dead Batteries - 2005
- Today's Search for High Quality - 2005
- Riverview Cache - 2005
- Larchmont History #1 - 2005
- Exhausted - 2003
- MICKEY DEE'S CACHE - 2002
- Weird NJ: Got Milk? - 2002
- My First Lesson - 1993