It occurs to me more than seven months after the actual divorce, there was another time Gert wasn’t gracious with receiving flowers.
Yet, Gert wasn’t happy.
What were the flowers for?
Who asks such a question? Really!
I wasn’t permitted to have one large bouquet of beautiful flowers presented without naming what they were for.
For nearly 17 years I have been made to feel horrible because I hadn’t individually recognized both events. I was made to feel less than adequate because of this. Seriously!
This issue was brought up time and time again throughout our marriage as though I had cheated or something. Talk about gaslighting!
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Chutzpah - 2023
- Cheydinhal Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary - 2023
- Weekly To-Do List - 2023
- Oh My: Monday Morning - 2023
- Are you doing anything which makes you and people around you happy? - 2022
- Careers - 2021
- Library Woes - 2021
- Despair - 2021
- 50 Adventures: Participate in a BBQ Throwdown - 2019
- 50 Adventures: Learn to Solder - 2019
- Captain Marvel (1968-1979) #33 - 2018
- Avengers (1963-1996) #125 - 2018
- Another Resting Place - 2017
- City River Front - 2017
- Ramp it Up II - 2017
- Batman '66 Vol. 2 - 2016
- Easter 2016 - 2016
- Confidence & Leadership - 2015
- Common Core Mathematics - 2014
- Rachenka's Eggs - 2013
- The Flower Farm Bites the Dust - 2013
- "I Don't Like You!" - 2013
- A Day with the Children - 2011
- MLB.tv - 2011
- Chicken Fajitas for Lunch - 2010
- A Hike at Parvin - 2009
- Crazy - 2009
- VX35-DAJY: Belize - 2009
- VX35-DAKA: Italy - 2009
- Risotto with Spring Vegetables and Smoked Ham - 2008
- Blind Trust - 2007
- Blogroll Policy - 2006
- Happy Easter - 2005